FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All the products on display are CNC Machining by GUS-MOD. As such, it is not possible to guarantee that they are always exactly the same as depicted in the image. Much of the charm and value of these products comes from the fact that manual work is unrepeatable and unique, as well as from the quality of the materials we use.
Yes, when the order has not yet entered the packaging and shipping process. In this case, please request its cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com
We hope you are satisfied with all your purchases from GUS-MOD. However, if you find an item is not quite right for you, or is no longer required, please follow these instructions for each parcel.
You can return your items to us within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Your item is eligible to be returned and within our return’s time frame (What is your returns policy? )
- Your item is unused, in it’s original packaging, and in the original condition
As long as your item is in new condition, and in the original packaging, you can return it to us within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Please note that not all items are returnable, the usual exclusions apply (see below).
Non-Returnable Goods: Non-Returnable Goods: We are unable to accept any returns of pre-ordered material, products where the seal has been broken. Rta’s are also non-returnable if opened. For reasons of health and hygiene, drip tips which have been unwrapped, o rings are also excluded. You may only return these items if they are faulty or damaged.
If a popular item is out of stock, we try hard to restock within 2 weeks. For slower selling items, we try to restock within 1-2 months. However, please understand that restock times will vary greatly because some of the CNC Machines we work with are very small. There are so many other reasons why a product is out of stock for an extended period of time:
- The product or model is being re-designed
- The Cnc Machines is on vacation/holiday
- The product is being reformulated
- The product has been recalled
- The Cnc Machines is busy or overwhelmed
- We are waiting to sell through more product before placing a new order
- The product it is discontinued
We will proceed to its replacement as soon as possible and at no cost to you. To resolve this issue please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org